- Users of AboutMusicSchools are fully responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide. Besides users must have the necessary material, like appropriate systems and connections for the proper functioning of the service and system. Both, AboutMusicSchools and the user, will take the necessary security actions without any purpose of introducing any malicious file or virus in the system of AboutMusicSchools.
- Important private information should be used carefully by the users. We recommend to use pseudonyms while using the services provided by AboutMusicSchools.
- AboutMusicSchools uses the latest security technologies to ensure a complete protection of all our services. The confidentiality of our user information is entirely covered by these rules. Nevertheless, safety is always subject to changes. AboutMusicSchools is neither responsible for illegal acts nor malicious behavior of third parties that enables them to obtain user related information.
- AboutMusicSchools uses personal information: your profile, your language skills and your user name are visible in order to facilitate interactions between customers and translators.
- Our members can communicate with each other via AboutMusicSchools, without disclosing their email address. They may also communicate using Skype, MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger.
- AboutMusicSchools allows customers to submit documents by a panel. Due to the fact, that these documents are visible to our translators, please be careful with any kind of personal information within the document.
- AboutMusicSchools might save information related to your profile, including personal information you provide during the use of our services.
- AboutMusicSchools users may modify or remove their personal information at any time. For this, users only need to access their accounts.
- We may use personal information e.g. for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our services.
- We will not share your information with third parties, except for the following reasons:
- We may provide information to translators in order to help us providing our services. Our translators can access your personal information in case they need to contact you.
- We may need to disclose user information for legal or judicial reasons or to protect our interests and properties. This could also include the exchange of information with other companies, lawyers, agents or governmental agencies.
- If the ownership of the entire or a substantial part of the company changes, it is most likely that the user information will be transferred to the new owner(s).
- We may share, disclose or sell to third parties aggregated information that does not refer to individual user information.
If you don't want to receive promotional emails, you can configure it by entering your personal account changing the configuration.
- At the same time you can also choose what kind of notifications you want to receive or not.
- This website may contain links to other pages. AboutMusicSchools is not responsible for the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of other sites. We recommend our users to read the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of each website.
Note: AboutMusicSchools is aware of the importance of privacy. Therefore, if it is necessary to add any other policy, AboutMusicSchools reserves the right to do so.