The musicians are persons who compose or play music, and can be organized by their function in performing or creating music.
- A conductor coordinates a musical ensemble.
- Composers and songwriters write music.
- An instrumentalist plays a musical instrument.
- A singer (or vocalist) uses his or her voice as an instrument.
Remember that bad singing foods that harm your singing Voice. It's really important check www.freenutritionfacts.com because taking care of our voice involves avoiding some foods and be carefull to know nutrition facts of everything we eat.
Musicians constantly practice to be able to develop the skills and their chosen style. For example, the practice of modes & scales by Instrumentalists.
An amateur musician is somebody that considers to music as a pastime and not as a main occupation.
Professional musicians are paid musicians who dedicate all time to their main occupation. Usually professional musicians can work in a studio, freelance or record label.
- Singer (vocalist)
- Record producer
- Electronic musician
- Guitarist (Electric, Acoustic)
- Keyboardist (Keyboard player)
- Trumpeter (also Trumpet player)
- Violist (Viola player)
- Bouzouki player
- Organ grinder